5 Quick Tips to Grow Long Hair
- Trimming your Hair regularly is a good sign of keeping hair tips healthy to grow further. It avoids spilt ends and maintains healthy look. Prefer to tie hair if they aren't trimmed yet like using Hair Bun to protect them from drying hair.
- Look at Diet, Vitamin E rich food supplements helps blood circulation in scalp resulting in healthier looking Hair. Length of the hair is definitely dependent on the food we eat.
- Hair accessories adds beauty to glamorous make up but need to take care for external cosmetic sprays should be used of good quality. You need to style your hair safely.
- Frequent conditioning is good sign of Healthy Hair. Using more conditioner and less shampoo depending upon the oil that different scalp releases.
- Brush your hair regularly at least twice a day, as brushing increases the blood circulation in scalp leading to hair growth.
Traditional Indian wear has been in fashion since always. Remember when Alia Bhatt sizzled the stage recently in a long Indian Lehenga skirt with a shirt, she looked a perfect Indian beauty who was applauded for her style all over the web and media. You can even spot this perfectly traditional yet modern look in one of our Jaipuri skirts. Team it with a pair of Peshwa earrings or jhumka with a slender modern top or a kurti, alankar bangles and you will be surprised to see that elegant and beautiful you, you have been hiding in yourself!
You can always team these beautiful bangles and anklets with any Indian dresses you wish to wear. So, theres nothing to worry about if you realize that you have a party to attend where you are required to sport that perfect Indian look, because we at bonyhub.com are here to solve all your fashion related problems! Visit and shop at our website any time and be ready to be surprised because everything that we offer is best in class. So what are you waiting for? Add items to your shopping cart and make your wardrobe magical!