Promotion Terms and Conditions
|Promotion:||20% on the price of a Qualifying Order made during the Promotion Period when the FF20 Code is added at the point of checkout/purchase. FLAT 20% OFF £200|
|Promotion Period:||00:01 on 25/10/2022 until 23:59 on 31/1/2023|
|Maximum Use:||There is no limit to the amount of time the Code may be used.|
|Exclusions:||The Promotion does not apply to:
a) orders placed before or after the Promotion Period;
b) the promotion applies for the purchase of certain brands/categories only.
c) staff purchases (using staff discount);
e) orders placed in conjunction with any other promotion;>
e) delivery charges; and
f) products advertised as being on sale and/or discontinued.
g) Products within the multibuy offer promotion.
|App Platorm:||BONYHUB APP - OFFER IS APPLICABLE|
1. During the Promotion Period, when making a purchase on the Website/App, select the products you wish to purchase as normal and, at the point of checkout/purchase, enter the Code which will apply the Promotion discount to eligible products in your basket.
2. The Code will only apply to the order to which the code has been added. Where applicable, the Maximum Use shall apply to the Code.
3. The value of any gift card will not count towards any required minimum spend for a Qualifying Order.
4. There is no entry fee to use this Promotion.
5. The decision made by the Promoter as to those persons able to use the Promotion and the products that are eligible for the Promotion is final.
6. No correspondence relating to the Promotion will be entered into.
7. By using this Promotion, you are indicating your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. No alternative (cash or otherwise) to the Promotion is available.
9. The Promoter may cancel the Promotion by giving notice on this webpage.
10. The Promoter accepts no liability for cancellation of the Promotion.
11. Any personal data collected by the Promoter will be used solely for the purpose of administering this Promotion in accordance with the Promoter’s .
14. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate details supplied.
15. The Promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.